Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas is almost here

 I think it is time to say a little about Christmas Celebrations. I am very enthusiastic about many rituals, and Christmas is one I like to fully participate in. I have always looked forward to all the rituals that surround the Christmas festivities. While we were living in Scotland it was a great pleasure to participate in these events, many of which have their roots in the northern hemisphere. One of the rituals of Scotland that I  brought back to NZ was the cracker making. I have for many years held a Cracker Making Evening in the week before Christmas. Neighbours and friends join in the celebrations. Cracker Making is not mandatory and some prefer to just come and celebrate Christmas with us.





 Patrick and his friends making christmas crackers at Christmas time!!

No comments: